We deliver an easy-to-use co-parenting self-care model developed by our research and a lifetime of experience.
Client Bill of Rights:
- All program periods include at least one phone session with an ACES-certified co-parenting & stepfamily strategist.
- Clients can receive additional support through our clients-only pages online
- Phone care options are available but are not mandatory - clients choose
- Services are paced by our clients and occur within a flexible window 4 to 10 weeks
- We provide short-term services to improve long-run results
- We provide a bridge to additional professional services; clients choose whether or not they will exercise options
- Each client has the right to be notified of any/all costs of services in advance
action; we understand outcomes vary based on effort, attitude, and each family's composition and conditions.
A Christian faith-based option is available. Ask for our for the Braided Families option.
Military families ask for bonus sessions for no additional cost.